With your help, FCNN can spread awareness of faith community nursing, provide more information and resources for faith community nurses, and continue to serve the many FCNs throughout our community. Please see below for ways you can get involved!
Join a Committee
- The Continuing Education Committee is a team of FCNs plans, develops, implements and evaluates our professional education programs for faith community nurses in Minnesota. Continuing Education Committee Position Description
- The Marketing Committee works alongside staff to support an active, comprehensive marketing strategy with the goal of building awareness of FCNN and increasing engagement among FCNs and community partners. Marketing Committee Job Description_2020
Let’s Talk: Faith Community Nursing!
Our VISION is to bring faith community nursing to every community.
Are you a faith community nurse? Do you feel passionate about your work? Join FCNN in this effort to promote faith community nursing by becoming a Volunteer Speaker! Share your story and help ignite community interest in this vital professional nursing practice.
>> FCNN Volunteer Speaker Position Description
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Interview Transcription, project-based
- Office/Administrative Support
- Social Media Content Contributor
- Volunteer Blogger
Faith community nursing is a new area of practice and today, almost half of the faith community nurses practicing in the Twin Cities are working as unpaid staff, while those who are paid work at well below nursing scale. Why?
Because they feel called to live out their faith by making this tangible contribution to their community. Regardless of our particular faith tradition, we are all directed to care for our neighbors. Through this mission of health and healing, faith community nurses reclaim the historic nursing role of caring for the mind, body and spirit.