Are you a licensed RN looking for a nursing opportunity in which you can care for mind, body and spirit? Check out current openings in the greater Twin Cities area. If you have any questions, please contact us to learn more.
Are you an employer and would like to have your job listing posted on our site? A fee of $100 will include your job listed on our website and an email to our network of over 600 local nurses. Complete our Job Listing Request Form. If you need help creating or updating a job description for your organization's position, take a look at the sample faith community nursing job descriptions on our Professional Resources page.
Faith Community Nurse
Organization: First Congregational UCC, Anoka
- RN, BSN preferred.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Completion of Foundations of Faith Community Nursing course or willingness to complete.
- Schedule: 12-16 hours/week, days and times flexible.
- Coordinate consistent home visits to homebound members.
- Educate, advocate, and confer with church members in health matters.
- Keep ongoing connections with Mercy/Unity Faith Community Nurse Program and other community health professionals.
- Act as a resource on health issues and facilitate opportunities for health related programming, consulting with the Health Ministry Team and the pastor.
- Maintain records of activities, program assessment, evaluation and hours and submit to Personnel Committee, pastor, and Mercy/Unity Faith Community Nurse Program Coordinator.
The Faith Community Nurse will balance the health related needs of the church with multiple work responsibilities while in communications with the pastor and lay volunteers within the congregation.
Deadline for Applications: December 11, 2018
How to apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call Judy at 763-753-4133
Faith Community Nurse (RN) - On Call
Organization: Lakeview Hospital/Trinity Lutheran Church, Stillwater
What we’re looking for in you:
- MN RN License is required.
- Must have 3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Must have an understanding of mind, body and spirit and how it interrelates to health and wellness.
- Med/Surg and/or Community Health nursing experience is preferred.
- Schedule: 15 hours/week with varying days and hours determined by the needs of Trinity Lutheran Church.
The skills you bring as a Faith Community Nurse (RN):
- Responds to health concerns of parishioners brought to the PN’s attention by congregants, families, or parish staff.
- Promotes an understanding of the relationship between lifestyle, attitudes, faith, and well-being through such activities as courses, seminars, health fairs, etc.
- Functions as an active team member of the parish staff. Integrates health into all areas of parish life as determined by nurse and faith community advisors.
The purpose of the Faith Community Nurse role:
The Faith Community Nurse is a health educator, personal health counselor, referral source, coordinator of volunteers, health advocate, and integrator of faith/health relationship, working with individuals, families and groups throughout all stages of life and socio-economic levels in faith communities. This position is located at Trinity Lutheran Church.
What our employees saying about working at Lakeview?
"I love the work I do, the people I work with, and the support that Leadership provides"
Deadline for Applications: Open until filled
How to apply/Full job description: www.lakeviewhealth.org/lakeviewjobs