Continuing Education Symposiums
The Faith Community Nurse Network provides at least four professional nursing education symposiums each year for contact hour credit. Contact our office at email@example.com or call 651-204-0904 for additional information.
Due to COVID-19 social distancing restrictions, three of our 2020 symposiums were offered via Zoom. Video recordings of these symposiums are available to view by clicking on the registration links below. Registration fees and terms apply, and 3 CEUs will be awarded. If you registered, and paid, for the original 2020 symposium series, but were unable to attend the Zoom meetings, your registration fees will be applied to allow viewing of the video recordings at no extra cost.
- Program Times: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM (CST)
- Online, via Zoom
- This activity will be awarded 3 contact hours for State Boards of Nursing
Registration & Cost:
- Cost of individual symposiums: $25 (FCNs); $40 (non-FCNs)
- Symposiums are offered at a $15 charge to enrolled nursing students who are not Registered Nurses
- Registration closes 48 hours prior to the program start time