Continuing Education Symposiums
The Faith Community Nurse Network provides at least four professional nursing education symposiums each year for contact hour credit. Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-204-0904 for additional information.
- Program Times: 9:30 AM (registration opens at 9:00 AM) - 12:30 PM
- This activity will be awarded 3 contact hours for State Boards of Nursing
Registration & Cost:
- Cost of individual symposiums: $25 (FCNs); $50 (non-FCNs)
- Cost of series of four (4) symposiums in 2020 (25% discount): $75 for Faith Community Nurses (FCNs); $150 for all other attendees who are not FCNs
- Symposiums are offered at a $15 charge to enrolled nursing students who are not Registered Nurses
- A boxed lunch can be purchased ahead of time for $10.00.
- Preregistration is required five days in advance (a $5.00 surcharge will be applied after the cutoff).
- Refunds are not available to registrants who are unable to attend.
Information about sponsorship opportunities can be found here.
Other 2020 Symposiums:
The FCN Role in Supporting Caregivers
April 2, 2020
Creating Dementia-Friendly Faith Communities
June 18, 2020
Location: St. Alphonsus Catholic Church, Brooklyn Center
Spiritual Development of FCNs
October 22, 2020
Location: Centennial UMC, Roseville