Continuing Education Symposiums
The Faith Community Nurse Network provides at least four professional nursing education symposiums each year for contact hour credit. The events are sponsored in part by Hennepin County Human Services & Public Health Department. Contact our office at email@example.com or call 651-204-0904 for additional information.
- Program Times: 9:30 AM (registration opens at 9:00 AM) - 12:30 PM
- This activity will be awarded 3 contact hours for State Boards of Nursing
Registration & Cost:
- Cost of individual symposiums: $25 (FCNs); $50 (non-FCNs)
- Cost of series of four (4) symposiums in 2018 (25% discount): $75 for Faith Community Nurses (FCNs); $150 for all other attendees who are not FCNs
- Symposiums are offered at a $15 charge to enrolled nursing students who are not Registered Nurses
- A boxed lunch can be purchased at registration for $7.00.
- Preregistration is required five days in advance (a $5.00 surcharge will be applied after the cutoff).
- Refunds are not available to registrants who are unable to attend.
We are currently registering Program Partners and Sponsors for the 2019 symposium series! Information about sponsorship opportunities can be found here.
Other 2019 Symposiums:
Naloxone Training & The Opioid Epidemic: Faith Community Role
January 23, 2019
The presentation will begin with Randy Anderson, Overdose Prevention Manager at the Steve Rummler Hope Network. Participants will learn how and when to use Naloxone in the event of an overdose. After this training, Rev. Dr. Ed Treat, Lead Pastor at Transfiguration Lutheran Church in Bloomington will present about the role churches and FCNs can play in the opioid crisis and addiction in their communities.
Location: St. Alphonsus Catholic Church, Brooklyn Center
Thank you to our Program Partner: