Planning Your Workshop
Below you will find resources for planning and leading your Stepping On workshop. Many of the resources are Microsoft Word documents (.docx) that will download when you click the link. Highlighted areas in the below documents are for Leaders to personalize as needed.
Forms and General Materials
- Planning Guide (.docx) (PDF)
- Registrar's Form (.docx) (PDF)
- Participant Registration Form - updated for 2019 (.docx)
- Registration Confirmation Letter to Participants (.docx)
- Attendance Log - updated for 2019 (.docx) (PDF)
- Signage for Your Workshop (.docx)
- Printing and Ankle Weights Cost Estimates (.docx) (PDF)
- AGS Beers Criteria (2015)
- AGS Beers Criteria Printable Pocket Card (PDF)
- AGS Beers Criteria References (PDF)
- Minnesota Falls Prevention Site for Professionals
Find information geared toward healthcare professionals including interventions by risk factor.
- National Council on Aging - Falls Prevention
Find useful information and resources about falls prevention.
- Volunteers in Public Safety - Home Safety Visits
This service, sponsored by the City of Rochester, includes homes safety visits with a focus on fall risks.