Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to our most common questions about planning and implementing Stepping On workshops.
Can a retired Physical Therapist volunteer for my workshop?
Yes, as long as the retired PT is either:
1. Still active in training and information updates for their license
2. Or, retired within the last 3 years
Do I need to buy _________ for my display table?
You are not required to purchase any additional items for your display table beyond what you received at the Leader workshop. If you would like to add to your display table, you can always use items from around your home or borrow them from a friend. You can also print photos of different safety items. Click here for more display table ideas.
What evaluation materials do I need to submit to FCNN?
After the 7th session, please return all evaluation materials together to the FCNN office. You can mail them, drop them off, or bring them to the next symposium. Make a copy of the blue “Attendance Log” to keep for your records.
- All white “Participant Information” questionnaires
- All mint green “Post Program” surveys
- All grey “Participant Evaluations”
- The original blue “Attendance Log”
We do not need the registration forms you filled out with participants.