Below you will find resources on why the nation is stepping up to Stepping On.
- Home and Recreational Safety Falls Site
- MN Falls Fact Sheet
- MN Falls Prevention
- Article from the Journal of American Geriatrics Society, 2004- by Dr. Lindy Clemson
- Article from Frontiers in Public Health, 2015- by Dr. Jane E. Mahoney
Other background information for Stepping On Leaders:
Stepping On Media
- Video: Reflections of Stepping On - Ventura County Area Agency on Aging, California
- Video: Testimonial of a Stepping On Leader and Participants - Wisconsin Institute for Healthy Aging
- Video: Participant Testimonial
- Video: WIHA Stepping On
- Article: Seniors can take action to prevent falls
- Video: How Stepping On Works - and Helps
- Video: Interview with Kim Lombard, Injury Prevention Coordinator at Mayo Clinic
If you have questions about becoming a Stepping On program leader, bringing a workshop to your community, or just would like additional information about the program, please contact Cheryl Lanigan, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-607-9820.