Health Precautions and Guidelines for Attending FCNN Symposiums
As of June 3, 2022
Faith Community Nurse Network is scheduled to return to in-person symposiums in 2022:
- June 16: Augustana Lutheran Church in West St. Paul
- Gloria Dei Lutheran Church in St. Paul
We will follow local, county, and state public health guidance and consider the practices of our host site. Please revisit this page and review the following prior to attending an in-person event, as the below protocol may need to change based on circumstances.
- Symposium attendees must register ahead of time, we will not accept walk-in registrations
- We strongly encourage that all attendees wear well-fitting face masks that cover the nose and mouth
- N95 Masks will be available for attendees
- Attendees will be screened for symptoms upon entering the event
- FCNN will maintain safe physical distance between attendees
- Do not attend if you are sick or show symptoms of COVID-19. We ask that you do not attend an in-person symposium if you answer “yes” to any of these questions:
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last month?
- Have you had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you developed any of the following symptoms in the last 2 weeks?
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Runny nose or congestion
- Sore throat
We hope you will join us for our 2022 symposium series, but if you are at all feeling unwell, please stay home and take good care.