Become a Program Partner or Sponsor
Join the Faith Community Nurse Network as a Program Partner or Sponsor at one of our Continuing Education Nursing Symposiums.
FCNN holds four Continuing Education Symposiums each year. These symposiums generally attract about seventy to one hundred registered nurses from geographically, religiously, and economically diverse backgrounds. Those nurses interact directly with thousands of Twin Cities residents and, indirectly, with countless others in their congregations and communities.
As a Program Partner, you will be the headline sponsor at the symposium. There is only one Program Partner at each symposium. The sponsorship level for a program partner is $1,200.
- A representative of your agency will be given an opportunity to address the participants for five minutes at the opening of the program.
- You will have an 8-foot display table in a prime position nearest the registration table.
- You will be able to display marketing materials directly on the participant tables.
- Your agency’s name will be featured in our symposium advertising materials and flyers, and on the program agenda.
- Your agency’s logo with a link to your website will be featured on the FCNN symposium webpage and the FCNN homepage during the calendar year in which you sponsor. Your logo will also appear on a separate sponsor webpage on our site.
- Your agency will have the opportunity to send 2 job listings to our email list of 600 faith community nurses in the Twin Cities metro.
As a Program Sponsor, you are provided an eight-foot table to display information. We limit the number of Program Sponsors to approximately 10 per symposium, sometimes more depending on the venue size; these spots usually fill quickly. The sponsorship level for a Program Sponsor is $250.
Payment is encouraged to be made as soon as your reservation has been submitted; your organization's vendor space will be guaranteed once payment has been received.