Become a Program Partner or Sponsor
Join the Faith Community Nurse Network as a Program Partner or Sponsor at one of our Continuing Education Nursing Symposiums.
FCNN holds four Continuing Education Symposiums each year. These symposiums generally attract about seventy to one hundred registered nurses from geographically, religiously, and economically diverse backgrounds. Those nurses interact directly with thousands of Minnesota residents and, indirectly, with countless others in their congregations and communities.
Details about the 2021 Symposium Series are forthcoming. Please email the FCNN office with any questions.
As a Program Partner, you will be the headline sponsor at the symposium. There is only one Program Partner at each symposium. The sponsorship level for a program partner is $1,500.
- A representative of your agency will be given an opportunity to address the participants for five minutes at the opening of the program.
- Your agency’s name will be featured in our symposium advertising materials.
- Your agency will receive verbal acknowledgment at the start of the program.
- Two representatives from your agency may register to attend free of charge.
- You may submit a quarter page ad for the program agenda, sent to all registered attendees.
- Your agency’s logo with a link to your website will be featured on the FCNN symposium webpage and the FCNN homepage during the calendar year in which you sponsor. Your logo will also appear on a separate sponsor webpage on our site.
- Your agency will have the opportunity to send 2 job listings to our email list of 400+ faith community nurses in the greater Twin Cities area.
As a Program Sponsor, you are provided:
- Registration for two representatives of your agency;
- Your agency's logo on presentation slides at the beginning and end of the program;
- Verbal acknowledgment at the start of the program;
- Your agency’s logo with a link to your website will be featured on the FCNN symposium webpage and the FCNN homepage during the calendar year in which you sponsor. Your logo will also appear on a separate sponsor webpage on our site;
- A quarter page ad in the program agenda sent to all registered attendees.
These spots usually fill quickly. The sponsorship level for a Program Sponsor is $275.
If you would like to learn more about partnership or sponsorship, please contact the FCNN office at email@example.com or 651-204-0904.
Payment is encouraged to be made as soon as your reservation has been submitted; your organization's vendor space will be guaranteed once payment has been received.