Tamarisk’s mission is to create a caring presence and a safe haven for the thoughts, feelings, and concerns of persons and their families faced with the end stages of terminal illness. We attend to our companions’ non-medical needs while simultaneously providing much-needed respite to caregivers.
Compassionate volunteer caregivers are truly the heart of Tamarisk. Our professional and caring volunteers complete our mission, meeting the very personal and individual non-medical needs of the families we serve by providing comfort, support, and companionship.
- Program services are offered free of charge, regardless of income
- Serve all of Anoka, northeastern Hennepin, and northwestern Ramsey County
- Values of program are integrity, presence, and life enriching
- Organization was established in 1993
(763) 572-1950 | firstname.lastname@example.org