Mendota Health does one thing: provide mobile advanced wound care treatment to patients either in their homes or on-site at places like assisted living facilities.
Our mobile advanced wound care clinic providers are all nurse practitioners who provide specialized wound care with compassion and comprehensive knowledge.
Some of the services they provide include:
• Sharp Surgical Debridement
• Advanced tissue and cellular treatments
• Health coaching and preventive care
We are a specialty clinic and work closely with home health agencies, directors of nursing, mobile physician groups, and others to address chronic wounds – any wound that has lasted more than four weeks.
- Changes in Medicare during the pandemic allow Mendota Health to offer advanced wound care techniques in the home. A service that was only done in hospitals prior to the pandemic.
- If a wound has been present for 4 weeks without healing, call Mendota Health. Our nurse practitioners specialize in treating chronic and hard to heal wounds.
- Transportation to medical appointments can be a major barrier for individuals. Mendota Health goes to where the patient is alleviating the burden of commuting to appointments.
- Providing on-site advanced wound care allows Mendota Health’s nurse practitioners to evaluate the patient’s living environment and how it might influence wound healing.
- Mendota Health mobile advanced wound clinic helps to reduce admissions to hospitals. Wounds are a major contributor to hospital readmissions.
Community Engagement Director
LGeorge@mendotahealth.com | 612-396-9756