Lyngblomsten is a Christian nonprofit that provides healthcare, housing, and community-based services to older adults. For more than a century, we’ve been serving older adults and their families from our campus in Saint Paul, which today is home to the Lyngblomsten Care Center (short- and long-term skilled-nursing care), the Lyngblomsten Apartments (subsidized senior housing), and The Heritage at Lyngblomsten (market-rate assisted living).
In late 2021, we broke ground for a new continuum-of-care senior living campus in Lino Lakes! Located off of Hodgson Road and County Road J, the campus will include rental townhomes, independent and assisted living apartments, memory care, and an array of on-campus amenities (e.g., warm water pool, restaurant and pub, pickleball court, and more). Excitement is building, as the townhomes are estimated to be ready for occupancy this fall in 2022, and the main campus building is anticipated to open in the summer of 2023. We are actively taking reservations for the townhomes and independent living apartments. Please call Stacy Herink, Director of Resident Relations for the Lino Lakes campus, at (651) 341-0483 with any questions or to reserve your new home today!
Lyngblomsten serves older adults living in their own homes through an array of community-based programs and resources, known as 2nd Half with Lyngblomsten. Opportunities offered include services and support for at-home caregivers, memory loss enrichment programming (including our new Memory Collective class and The Gathering, our award-winning group respite program), resources to churches (including the Care Ministry Network and Parish Nurse Ministry Resource Group), and wellness and enrichment programs (including evidence-based wellness classes offered in partnership with FCNN).
Together, Lyngblomsten’s 400+ staff members—supported by hundreds of volunteers and donors—provide quality, person-centered care for our residents, tenants, community participants, and their families.
Our services include the following:
- The Lyngblomsten Care Center is a 225-bed skilled-nursing facility that includes long-term care and transitional care units.
- Senior housing is available through the Lyngblomsten Apartments, our 105-unit HUD-subsidized rental apartment building, and The Heritage at Lyngblomsten, our market-rate assisted living apartment building with 60 units.
- 2nd Half with Lyngblomsten provides an array of community-based services to older adults living in their own homes, including wellness and enrichment opportunities, support for at-home caregivers, and resources to churches.
- In addition, our robust community of supporters—including volunteers, donors, area congregations, partner organizations, and many others—helps Lyngblomsten fulfill its mission of enhancing the quality of life for older adults.
And coming in 2022–2023 is Lyngblomsten at Lino Lakes, our new continuum-of-care senior living campus that will be located at the corner of Hodgson Road and County Road J. Housing options will include rental townhomes, independent and assisted living apartments, and memory care, all of which will be bolstered by an array of campus amenities. Learn more at www.MyLinoLakesHome.com
Carolyn Klaver, RN
Community Dementia Care Specialist and Resources to Churches Program Coordinator, 2nd Half with Lyngblomsten
(651) 414-5292 | firstname.lastname@example.org