At the heart of everything Ecumen does is a faith-based tradition of serving individuals and families seeking resources for health and well-being. What began in 1862 as Lutheran foster care for refugees in Minnesota, has grown exponentially in scope, reach and aspiration. Today, Ecumen team members, residents and patients come from all walks of life as they continue writing their individual stories within our communities across multiple states. Behind strong leadership and a commitment to innovation, we’ve evolved into a leading and award-winning nonprofit provider, developer and operator of living spaces and services for older adults and their families.
- Celebrating 160 years in 2022
- 2021 Impact: 27,582 individuals served, representing 51 Communities in 4 States (Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Idaho)
- Ecumen Hospice has 5 locations in Minnesota. To speak to a hospice expert near you: Direct: 877-300-1672 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ecumen Home Care has 3 locations in Minnesota: Litchfield, Duluth and Mankato. To be connected with the location nearest you, call 877-311-4997.
- The Ecumen Store offers a variety of products to help older adults maintain their independence and enjoy life. Whether adding safety features to their home or managing a medical condition, our customers find higher quality products with us than they find in a big box store. Visit our store at ecumenstore.org, or contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (Direct) 507-385-8582 or (Toll-Free) 844-385-8582.
Our Mission: To advocate for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate health care and innovative services in support of connected, fulfilled lives. Our Vision: Every older adult has a home with innovative services to live the life they choose.
Loren Jouppi, Therapy & Rehab Operations Director