The Benedictine Living Community–Shakopee features three senior living communities: Benedictine St. Gertrude’s, Benedictine Gardens and our newest Benedictine Windermere Way. Together, our retirement communities provide all levels of high-quality continuing care — assisted living, skilled nursing, memory care, rehabilitation and respite care — and independent senior living options. Residents can rest assured that they’ll remain in good hands no matter what the future holds.
- Enriching every day with a well-rounded, engaging atmosphere.
- Inspiring independence with intuitive support.
- Our professional nursing staff personalized services ranging from light daily tasks to assistance with mobility, dressing, bathing and grooming.
- We are a faith based community.
- Our daily resident experience is one filled with opportunities to find joy, purpose and a fulfilling sense of camaraderie.
Kate Nojd, Outreach Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | 952-374-7764