Planning Your Workshop
Below you will find resources for planning and leading your Stepping On workshop. Many of the resources are Microsoft Word documents (.docx) that will download when you click the link.
Forms and General Materials
Highlighted areas in the below documents are for Leaders to personalize as needed.
- Planning Guide (.docx) (PDF)
- Registrar’s Form (.docx) (PDF)
- Participant Registration Form (.docx)
- Registration Confirmation Letter to Participants (.docx)
- Attendance Log (.docx) (PDF)
- Signage for Your Workshop (.docx)
- Printing and Ankle Weights Cost Estimates (.docx) (PDF)
Creating your Display Board
Guest Expert Materials
- Guest Expert Cheat Sheet (.docx)
- Guest Expert Cheat Sheet (PDF)
- Guest Expert Contact List – Template (.docx)
- Guest Expert Contact List – Template (PDF)
- Guest Expert Confirmation Letter (.docx)
- Handouts for Physical Therapists
- Handouts for Vision Specialists
- Handouts for Community Safety Experts
- Handouts for Pharmacists
- AGS Beers Criteria (2015)
- AGS Beers Criteria Printable Pocket Card (PDF)
- AGS Beers Criteria References (PDF)
- Minnesota Falls Prevention Site for Professionals
Find information geared toward healthcare professionals including interventions by risk factor.
- National Council on Aging – Falls Prevention
Find useful information and resources about falls prevention.
- Volunteers in Public Safety – Home Safety Visits
This service, sponsored by the City of Rochester, includes homes safety visits with a focus on fall risks.
The FCNN Stepping On workshops are supported, in part, by a Live Well at Home grant from Minnesota Department of Human Services.